MASTERCLASS “MASTERS’ STUDENTS”
The course is going to take place in a picturesque palace complex located at 55 km distance from Wrocław:
International Conference Center ”Krzyżowa”
PL 58-112 Grodziszcze
In the picturesque village of Krzyżowa, located at 8 km distance from Świdnica and
55 km from Wrocław in the former property of the von Moltke family, we find a modern conference centre. The Palace from the 18th century and the other buildings around the courtyard create a unique ambience, and the location of the venue guarantees peace and quiet as well as contact with nature. Professional conference facilities and many possibilities of recreational activities make the centre a perfect place for work and rest.
Cordially invite you 🙂
STEFAN TARARA – Conservatorium BERN
ŁUKASZ BŁASZCZYK – the Academy of Music in Łódź
WIESŁAW KWAŚNY – the Academy of Music in Kraków
KONRAD DRAGAN – Music School in Legnica
ADAM MOKRUS – the Academy of Music in Katowice
MAŁGORZATA SKORUPA -the Academy of Music in Gdańsk
ANNA RZYMYSZKIEWICZ – Music School in Warsaw, Plock
URSZULA MARCINIEC – MAZUR – the Academy of Music in Wrocław (July)
MARIA PERADZYŃSKA – Music University in Warszawa (July)
ARKADIUSZ ADAMSKI – the Academy of Music in Katowice (July)
ARTUR KASPEREK – Music University in Warszawa
MONIKA PRZESTRZELSKA-POLACZEK, WIKTOR SZYMAJDA
The number of participants is limited and the order of application is decisive. If the entry fee remains unpaid, the organizers have the right to admit another person from the waiting list.
The cost of the course is 1900 PLN (4 lessons)
The cost of the intensive course with a single professor is 3800 PLN (8 lessons)
The accommodation costs are paid separately. Accommodation with full board costs 170PLN per person per night. The accommodation costs you have to pay ONLY in Reception Krzyżowa ( not by bank transfer) Rooms are with bathroom.
The stay starts with a supper on the day of arrival and it ends with a breakfast and dry provisions or breakfast and dinner on the day of departure.
The price for the stay is a special offer. The payment for the stay is collected on the day of arrival at the latest and is not to be refunded in case of a shorter stay or resignation from any of the meals.
If the date of the arrival differs from the one determined by the organizers, the participant is to mention this fact in the application form. Otherwise, they are to pay for the whole stay.
- Each participant has the right to work with the accompanist
* children can have 3 meetings of 10 minutes
* teenagers can have 3 meetings of 15 minutes
- Each participant has the right to give concerts.
- The participants are required to bring the accompaniment score, a music stand and a concert outfit with them.
- The course organizers do not take responsibility for accidents, thefts or damage of musical instruments. Each person is to take care and to protect their possessions.
- It is advisable for each participant to have medical expenses insurance.
- Participants under 16 should be accompanied by an adult. An attending person or a parent is to cover the costs of their accommodation and meals.
- Participants under 16 are allowed take part in the course without an attending person if their parents write an appropriate declaration in which they take full responsibility for the unaccompanied minor throughout the course.
- Accommodation on the first day of the course starts from 2 p.m. and the first meal is supper.
- The rooms are to be left until 10 a.m. and the last meal is breakfast. The participants can choose between dry provisions or dinner.
- The proof of the entry fee payment is to be sent on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ul. Matejki 13/4
The entry fee of 500 PLN has to be transferred to the following bank account:
ul. Matejki 13/4
bank account PL08 1050 1748 1000 0090 7978 7074
Kod BIC: INGBPLPW
ING Bank Śląski S.A. SWIFT: INGBPLPW
ul. Fryderyka Skarbka 2
title transfer ZALICZKA ZA KURS (NAME, SURNAME)
The entry fee will not be refunded in case of with drawal or non-attendance at the course.
The rest of the payment is to be transferred to the bank account or by cash on the starting day of the course.